Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hello from Deb

Hi There!!! Don's been doing such a great job keeping this blog updated! I wanted to tell everyone myself that it's been so nice to hear from all of you. We appreciate the comments on the blog, the emails and the visits from neighbors and friends - this keeps us motivated...because building our house has it's ups and downs. We have been working on this for a little more than 1 year with (it seems) more lows than highs. Thanks for all of your support!

As for my recovery - it still progresses. The surgeon said it would be 1-2 years for a full recovery - if that ever happens. I continue my daily exercises for my back - with the MUCH appreciated reminders from a friend and co-worker! I still take tylenol, but typically in the morning and at night. This week, I'm in the field doing stream surveys - so I'll be hiking and walking in streams with my waders - I'm just very cautious and slow!

Again, Thanks for your encouragement and support! We truly appreciate it!

Deb

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*running tacklehugz!*