Thursday, May 13, 2010

Tide Pools, Shrimp and Sunsets


Fun times and, yes, more sunsets. Our dear friends Lisa and Dick came up a weekend or so ago. We had a great time. Oddly, we made a blunder thinking we were free on the Friday they came up but found out we committed to go to a Pat Metheny concert in Seattle with our friends, Jon and Kathy. So, Lisa and Dick came up anyway and stayed at our place while we went to the concert. They said they needed the rest and had a wonderful evening just sitting around. It was a rainy evening, just right for settling in. The concert was fantastic! Got home around 1 am.
The pics show our Saturday with Lisa and Dick. We visited some tide pools that were just outstanding. Did some hiking and then bought some oysters for our dinner appetizer. Great day, great evening, great fun. The one shot is Lisa and Dick dancing in our living room. We love when our friends can just kick back and enjoy themselves and the house!
I also just met a really nice guy named Tom, who asked me if I wanted to go "shrimp fishing." Ah, yeah! We caught 68 shrimp that day and he was so kind to give me a generous handful! Need I say they were so damn good you would not believe!!!
Last but not least, I had to include another set of sunset shots. They have been amazing the last 10 days. I even turned a photo of my Mom and Dad toward the west so they could see it too. Of course they have a great view already...... it was just the thought. You know what I mean....
So, I’ll try to get it out of my system and send these ….. for now.
Enjoy! LY D2

No comments: