Thursday, October 22, 2009

Fall update...

Been a bit rough the last week or so. Things just not the same and I suppose they really never will be. Less than three years ago I would say how lucky I was to still have both parents and be in my 50’s. Now I don’t have either one. But I do realize how fortunate I am to have had what I had. Debbie having a very hard time with things too. She keeps saying how she thinks my mom will call to ask her to pick something up at the store for her on the way home, or stop by to do a little something….go to the hair salon, etc.

The Fall Season is in full swing. Things look great. House progress continues to move pretty well. Deb and I spent all weekend painting, touch-up painting, and putting 2 or three coats of finish on window sills, door jams, and window frames. Chris is making good progress on the stairs, counter tops done, sinks and toilets installed but not caulked yet, more electric working, a couple doors hung, etc. Plumbers and electrician will come out once more when we have our last sinks, and lights in… Overall, we are pleased with everything that is in place. Here are a few pics for the latest. Enjoy.

No comments: